Submit Your Cover Letter and Resume
Become one of our dedicated staff members at Reeves Foundation. If you like to care for the needs of others, please introduce yourself. We welcome you to submit your cover letter and resume.
Click Here to Apply or scan the QR Code below
Positions we’re looking for (from all locations in Arizona):
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
What awaits you:
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Quarterly Bonus
- Consideration for Top Performers
All Shifts, Full-Time, Part-Time, & PRN
- Join a growing company focused on delivering excellent service to its members.
- Work in a supportive environment where your effort and professionalism are appreciated.
- Make a difference in others’ lives by helping them maximize their potential to live full & dignified lives, while making life-long, gratifying friendships.
Reeves Foundation provides regular and nursing supported group home settings for individuals who have developmental disabilities in Arizona as well as a day program among other services. We are one of the preferred human services providers in Arizona committed to providing a safe environment for the members we support to achieve and maintain a quality of life that promotes the member’s vision of the future. We believe that all people, regardless of ability, have the right to enjoy life abundantly as fully contributing citizens.
Our established homes are in search of compassionate staff who understands the importance of meeting the needs of our members and promote a high quality of life. Employees are empowered to build harmonious partnerships on behalf of each member supported and their family members that have entrusted us with their care.
If you think that a career supporting individuals with developmental disabilities is right for you, please take the first step to embark on a journey towards life long career of rewards and meaning.